Thursday, October 23, 2008

PAST ENGLISH EXPERIENCE

To me English class have always been a waste of precious time.All we did during English class was grammar and reading of drama books from January to December and endless boring exercises.The teachers were not so very kind and were strict like hell.There is quite a few memorable experiences about my English class and there is one that i would like to share with you.Okay it goes like this:There was this girl who was supposed to be my best friend. we had known each other since we were six or seven.we used to help each other out and share stuff like friends do.Her English was far from good.Mine was not perfect but i knew as much as she did that i was better than her.One day we were given an essay writing assignment and she asked me to lend her my work so that she can get an idea on what to write for herself and i agreed because i did not that she was planning on playing tricks with me.I was sick the day were were to submit the essay,so i missed class.When i handed in my work the following day,i could not believe my ears when the teacher said that he was going to give me a zero because i have copied somebody else's work and he did not listen to my side of the story.I was full of rage,not because i got a zero but because i have been backstabbed and betrayed.I still remember the day vividly like it happened yesterday and i hate English class and i call no one my best friend.

No comments: