Monday, October 20, 2008

what fulfills my happiness

Of all the things in the world,nothing pleases me more than putting a smile on someone's face and making them feel worthy and special.Making someone happy is not a bed of roses.I have to make a lot of sacrifices sometimes at my own expense.Sometimes people don't appreciate what i do for them and i feel a little hurt,but i have learn t not to try too hard to please people,it should come naturally.I feel better about myself and that i have been made for a purpose when someone is happy because of what i did for them.My motto is:treat others the way you want to be treated and that is why i try by all means to make others happy because i want to be made happy.You don't have to buy someone expensive stuff to make them happy.Just say hello!you look great today,share a joke and have a good laugh because you never know,someone might have been planning to commit suicide because of the troubles of this life that never seem to end and you can cheer them up and make them feel worth living and change their mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice one but i do not get the connection,i cannot feel what fulfils your happines. your writting should connect with the reader